2010年11月12日 星期五

English interview questions

1.    What is your career plan in 3 years?
I would like to leverage my knowledge of my major and skill set to contribute to the company. I will keep doing on-job training and make sure I can benefit my team. I would like to learn each standard process related to my job and make sure I can execute perfectly.

2.    What does “success” mean in your career?

It means to make good contribution to the company and find my role in the team. IT industry changes time to time and we need to adapt ourselves to unstable environment.
It comes from on-job training and life-time learning.

3.    What is your impression of our company?
Tokyo Electron Limited is a leading company with good culture. TEL engages in development, manufacturing, and sales in a wide range of product fields.

4.    What is your impression of Japanese culture?
I like Japanese drama and animate very much. In my memories, I feel Japanese have a good manner and friendly smile. They always bow at 90 degrees to thank others. I like to watch Japanese national flower, Sakura

5.    Would you talk about your strength and weakness?
I am very passionate person and patient as well. I can take over difficult jobs that bother other people. I promote actively my knowledge

6.    How would your friends describe you?
They think I work independently. I earned some money as a tutor

7.    Why do you want to work for this company?
I want to take more challenge and greater responsibilities.TEL has a leading position of semiconductor production equipment.

8.    What is your advantage compared with others?
Some science background and good communication skills

9.    What is your method if different comment in a team?
I will try to communicate with him, and let him offer his opinions to question.

10. How to lead a group?
Let this team know common goal. I try to keep good relationship with everyone in the team.

11. Tell me about a time when you had to solve many difficult problems.
I like to write all things in a book. I will choose the most important and urgent one of all things For example,

12. What are your interests outside of work?
I like to play computer game.

13. What do you think content of this job (process engineer)?
Solve cases by comprehensive study. In the end, it will achieve overall

14. How do you deal with crazy customer?
I will say,” I understand your situation, I can deliver your opinion to my boss.”

沒有留言:

張貼留言