2010年11月15日 星期一

English interview for TEL

1.    Please tell me something about yourself.

Wh  When I was a student, I liked to communicate with professor and had a schedule management for my plans. I was a leader in Chemistry Student Association and held some activities to Chemistry Department and university. I am aggressive, self-motivated, fast-learning and able to work independently and precisely even under pressure. Once I set up a target, I work hard to achieve it by implementing various methods. I had co-work experiences with ITRI (Industry Technology Research Institute). After graduating, I was research assistance in National Chiao Tung University.

I look forward to joining a leading company with good culture. I enjoy working with aggressive and friendly people. Tokyo Electron Limited is a leading supplier of semiconductor production equipment. TEL has a leading position in this industry and has been very successful.
It will be my pleasure if I have a chance to join this big family.
It is overall myself-introduction. Would you have other questions? Please let me know.

沒有留言:

張貼留言